2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beyond The Darkness by Alexandra Ivy


Beyond The Darkness is the 6th Guardians of Eternity,And it picks up straight after the 5th one ends!! Salvatore Giuliani is the king of the werewolf's and he is Freaking AMAZING. He Finally finds his Mate/Queen Harley,a Pureblood Were who makes each other CRAZY....Harley has to be my One of my Fave Girls in the series the Sister of Darcy and Regan,she has been trained and raised to hate everything about Salvatore..Until She captures him and instead of killing him all she wants to do is go the BED with him, And oh they do and it it is wonderful..Harley did not want to belong to any one and especially Salvatore,You guys have to read this Book It is So Good!!! I love this story,So Much Happens...I laughed my A off so many time with there bantering,We also get a treat in meeting the 4th Sister Casandra And she is going to be so cool to read about,with Caine of all people OMG dont get me started on Caine!! I hope they get there story :) The Next story sounds super interesting about Tane the Vampire and Laylah the jinn... But over all I Loved Salvatore and Harley's Story Has to be one of my Fave in the series!! If you haven't read this series You should at lest give it ago,It get so good!!! I can not praise this enough.. ☆☆☆☆☆

"I don't know what your damage is, but in case you've failed to notice,we're in a bit of trouble here. Can you focus on something other than trying to get into my pants?" His lips curled. " I can multitask." Beyond The Darkness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment