2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, June 11, 2010

Submission Seduction By Lora Leigh

SO Ladies, I Finally got around to read Lora Leigh Bound Hearts Submission Seduction, And I LOVED it!!
This series is NOT for the faint Hearted!! It is very Raunchy and filled with mind Blowing sex!!! So be where, if you decide to read this.
Submission is about Ella and James, and I loved it from the first page James Knows what he wants and he WANTS Ella, has loved her for 10 years and Ella has been running away from it (love) for 10 years!! Poor Ella you have to love her she has wanted James the first time she sore him…All tied up and Spread out…
Lmao You will have to read it to find out more!!
Seduction, Wow talks about HOT this story is about Jessie (James twin Brother) and Terrie one of Ella BFF.
I fell for this story straight away Jessie was so sweet and caring and has loved her for many years even though she was married to his Dick of a Brother (who is dead)…
Jessie has always wanted Terrie and Terrie had always wanted him, she was tricked in somewhat way to end up with his Brother, but now it is 3 years later and Jessie has taken care of her and now he and Terrie WANT each other bad.
What two very interesting stories! I usually only read PNR books
Loved reading this book, I thought I would try out something different and I am glad I did.
For any one who has not read a Lora Leigh book should at least give it a go
I am so going to read the rest of the series when I can get my claws on to one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment