2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~Chole Neil~ Some Girls Bite

I have recently read this book, My review is over at Good reads


Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


WOW, So I put off reading this one for almost a year!!
I know I know you Lovers of the series, what am i thinking!!!

But I am Proud to say i read it, and i liked it!!
Tho i am annoyed with that she dosent end up with any one!! But i guess that the fun of it, Love Triangles and all!!!

Team Ethan or Team Morgan!!! I am on the Fence!!

Cos i really like Morgan, He so Cute and Sweet and he is cunning!! *Courting You* Love it!!!

And then there is Ethan!! Who Is Smoking Hot, Sexy as hell and a Shit!!! * gave her away WTF*

I couldnt believe the end, and who was the bad guy!

I am  team Catcher!!! Love Love Love her Friends they are the best!!! They made me want to read more!! Jeff omg what a freaking CUTIE!!!

"FYI,Your eyes are silver.I'll just add 'Horny' to the list of reasons that happens."

and this one i just LMAO at!!!

When I tell this story later,you kissed me on the mouth.With tongue.And you were handsy."

You cannot be serious,I told him. Once you go fang, babe, you'll never go back"

very very very GOOD!!!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment