2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jo Davis Hidden Fire!!

☆☆☆☆
WOW!! Another Fantastic Read!!  I LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES!!!
I Loved it, i would have given it 5 stars, but Grace annoyed me!!
I loved the story line, i cried and i laughed and I got Goosebumps when i was reading the mystery stuff!!
I swear i screamed at one part!! Make that twice I Jumped out of my chair!!
I love how we got to see more of the other guys!!
I cant wait to read Tommy's story,that should be good!!

Jo, You write an awesome Love scene!! I Loved the part with the car... hot Damn!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, just stumbled across your blog.
    I love all the hot pictures on the side. Am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete