2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 6, 2013

 T.A.Chase Is like one of my FAVORITE Author's I have loved everything so far I have read by her!!

Threadbare Gypsy SoulsThreadbare Gypsy Souls by T.A. Chase

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I never have the right words to write a review!!
But I seriously love TA Chase!!
Everything I have read by her is amazing brilliant and so just so enjoyable that I can't put down till I finish!!

This story about Cullen and Nash is fantastic
A lone wolf and a ex biker.. I loved their stories and I loved the other  characters we meet!!
What an awesome twist to the plot towards the end there!!!

Smoking hot to.. Oh lord so so HOT!!

I'm hoping there will be more to their story.. Or another book with Ten.. Or something...

Eeeeeee I can't wait cos what ever it will be it will be amazing.. So like I said I never have the best words but what I do jot down is truth!!!

Everyone should go read this... You will enjoy it a lot!!!



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment