2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Love Worth Biting for By Roxy Mews

The Blurb from the Author Hart Clan Hybrids, Book 1
 Amber Paulson’s wolf has chosen a mate for her, but Amber is not amused with its pick. Jake Meyers might look amazing in a wet T-shirt and have the cheekbones and strong jaw that artists drool over. Too bad he is missing a pulse. Jake is a vampire, well, mostly. Then a tall, curvy redhead pops up on his radar and something awakens in him. Even though he tries to stay away, Amber gets under his skin, and his vampire/werewolf heritage starts to become more bark and less bite. For the first time, he feels the call of the moon, and he knows it’s all because of Amber Paulson. Amber’s trying to stay away, and Jake’s trying to not turn furry. They both fail miserably—and with a lot of sweaty and enjoyable property destruction. By giving in to her mating call, Amber finds out more than she ever wanted to know about herself, her family, and the rogue wolf who took so much from her so long ago. As her past comes back to bite her, she’ll have to decide what she’s willing to give up for her mate. Her home? Her pack? Her…heartbeat? 
Product Warnings This book contains a snarky shifter heroine who could give Sookie a run for her money, a hot hunk of a vampire with a soft (and furry) side, and sex so sizzling that even an inter-species war can’t get in the way. 



 ANG'S REVIEW 
 My Personal thoughts and Opinions!! 


A Love Worth Biting For (Hart Clan Hybrids, #1)A Love Worth Biting For by Roxy Mews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Orgasms are good, Jake. Give it to me."

A Love Worth Biting for By Roxy Mews is her Debut Story about Amber Paulson and Jake Meyers.
Hart Clan Hybrids, Book 1

I was so excited and honored to read this fabulous Arc I was given, Thank you Roxy.
Here is my honest 4.5 Star Review :)

I'm sure, Your sister gives odd those pheromones too. She couldn't dazzle me, so I doubt the pheromone thing works on me either. And I had no desire to walk up and lick water off your sister's chest"

Amber Is a snarky, curvy sexy red head and she is a werewolf and her wolf has chosen a mate for her, that Hot Sexy Alpha Mate is the one and only Jake Meyers.
Jake is A is a Vampire... kinda..  This Story is fabulous I really enjoyed reading this one and can not wait to get into the second one!

I loved the story, I loved the Characters I loved the Sexy time and the humor it was 100% the kinda Easy Fun read you want to spend your weekend curled up on the sofa reading.

I will take you. And you will let me, because you want me to. I will make your body sing with pleasure and fill you with my cock. I will bite you. I will claim you."

There is one thing i love about a great PNR and that is the Hot In Charge Alpha Men in there stories, and YES Jake Meyers is All Over that!

Touch your pussy for me, Amber. An orgasm should help ease your temper."
Had to one of my Fav Lines from Jake <3 br="" nbsp="">I loved the Twist and turns we go on reading this and to see the relationship grow between them is SEXY and HOT, FUNNY and HOT
I said that didn't I lol It really is im telling you the truth!! I Really Enjoyed it.
Mary the BFF and Craig I can not see where this clan goes from here.
For Roxy's first book it was FANTASTIC. I loved being in the Werewolf/Vampire World I had forgotten how much I LOVE this Genre!!

Everyone who loves pnr with a kick ass hot red head and a hot sexy as sin alpha, lots of humor and sex with an awesome cast this is the book for you!

We had sex with those. I can't use them around your family."You have also sucked my dick.We used your mouth during sex. Are you taking a vow of silence?"







View all my reviews






Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Worth-Biting-Hybrids-ebook/dp/B00DJQYARG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372773957&sr=8-1&keywords=A+Love+Worth+Biting+for
Barns and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-love-worth-biting-for-roxy-mews/1115809524?ean=9781619217560
Kobo
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/A-Love-Worth-Biting-For/book-peanUL5bvEi_iwzXUuVaEQ/page1.html?s=IuHb2u1CFUy_4Oucy0YDkQ&r=1
All Romance Ebooks
ttps://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-aloveworthbitingfor-1311621-140.html
Samhain Publishing
http://store.samhainpublishing.com/love-worth-biting-p-73019.html


No comments:

Post a Comment