2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, June 14, 2014

REVIEW ~ KALON BY T.L. Smith


Kalon (Take Over Series #2)Kalon by T.L.  Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"When we get home, you'll be tripling this favor for me," I say making it known that he'll be licking and sucking me all night long"

Kalon By T.L. Smith
Ideal perfect beauty in the physical and moral sense


KALON is the sequel to KRINOS, And It was FANTASTIC...
I Love This series I enjoyed the Twist and Turns this one takes us on..
Its FULL of LOVE,ACTION and NEW BEGINNINGS
Where will TL take us next....

"You know the only reason I haven't stabbed you yet is because you give me multiple orgasms"

Krinos is Back, Our Favorite Bitch is at her best form, We get to see her Relationship with stefanos pushed to new limits
get to see new relationships grow and introduced..

Writing this review is hard, with out giving to much away.. Kalon is a a fabulous sequel i have had the pleasure  to Beta read for.

Who is Carmen??.. Who is Hunter??.. Does she get her revenge?? .. Does her Dad survive??

ONE CLICK AND YOU WILL FIND OUT....

Seriously tho If you LOVED Krinos you are going to LOVE Kalon..

"I could have been what you needed Kalon, and so much more."


** Awesome Characters OLD and NEW ✔
** Smexy time ✔✔
** Action and Plot ✔✔
** Made me giggle and could not put it down✔✔
** Wanted more when it was finished ✔✔

5+ Stars

** SWOON** (yes i am still and will for ever be a Stefanos #1 Girl)
"Princess, the things you make me feel and wanna do, shouldn't be legal....."



View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment