2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, July 11, 2014

REVIEW: 5 Stars TAKE By Ella Frank

Take (Temptation, #2)Take by Ella Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow... Wow... Wow... A thousand times wow..

I honestly didn't think there was any way this series could get any better.... Damn was I wrong...

Logan and Tates relationship goes from strength to strength... The banter they share just sucks you in and at times makes you lol... The love and affection they have for each other just jumps off the page and wraps around your heart...

The sexual chemistry wow... I've never read anything so hot... But written so tastefully... It's def foo foo clenching melt you into a puddle hot!!!!

Ella Frank lady you do M/M like I didn't believe possible... Thank you for such an amazing series.... 5 huge stars given to this epic read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment