2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review For Dom's Lesson by A.D. Justice

Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, Book 2)Her Dom's Lesson by A.D. Justice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars, *ARC Provided* For An Honest Review..


WOW, Where Do I Start... Seriously I am Blown away at how much i really enjoyed this one..I Mean the last book was awesome as well... but that ending killed me!!

THIS BOOK WOW WOW WOW!!!

This Book Has Forgivenss, Hatred, Jealousy, Heartbreak, Passion and Betrayal.. Awesome Ride!!



♥Romance Was Perfect ✔
♥Characters Are Awesome ✔
♥Brilliant Story Plot ✔
♥Made me Squirm and Flick Bean and Repeat ✔
♥Fearing for the life of my KINDLE.. It was Touch and Go for A little bit there..✔

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment