2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

8/12 Oceans Collide By M.A. DeOlmos













Title: Oceans Collide

Series: Oceans #1

Author: M.A. DeOlmos

 Release Date: November 1, 2013





Warning!



You will fall in love with this amazing trio. This book contains not one but TWO heart-warming, swoon worthy, and panty-melting book boyfriends. Go ahead. Lawrence & Ocean Hawthorne are anxiously waiting for you to sink your teeth into them…careful though…they just might bite back! ;)




Synopsis



For years, Livie Acosta has lived in a
sheltered bubble, avoiding people, along with any aspect of life that requires
one to show emotion. Not to mention her decision to stay close to her mother
has her leaving the comfort of her own home nearly on a nightly basis to save
her mother time and time again. It takes the sudden death of her mother to
force Livie out into the world in search for a new purpose. Upon this forced
quest she immediately meets one of two souls that are going to rock her world
into a new dimension.


Lawrence Hawthorne knows pain, grief, and
emotions period, all too well. Despite his carefree nature and easy going
personality he also harbors some tough demons that immediately draw him to
Livie. It doesn't take long to recognize the deeply seeded pain that resides in
her own soul and that leads Lawrence to call on his right hand man for help in
protecting her. 



As soon as Ocean Hawthorne steps onto the scene,
Livie's world... the void world she's known since forever changes in a way that
threatens to expose her secret. The Hawthorne cousins, vow to protect her from
her self-destructive qualities amidst the angst, pain, and trials they all
individually go through. Desperately they hold onto each other for support and
as love and passion blossom it threatens to destroy the weak foundation of
solitude that Livie has strived so hard to achieve. Will the intrusion of two
beautiful and tortured souls finally be enough to induce the strength Livie
needs to fight her demons, or will their love and devotion finally push her far
enough to make the deepest cut she'd ever been forced to make?


















Links to Buy



AMAZON US / UK / CA










Also Available








#2 Oceans Submerged



AMAZON US / UK / CA









#3 Hawthorne's Calm



AMAZON US / UK / CA



















Excerpt




“LIVIE!”



There he goes
with the fucking name!



“Don’t call me
that!” I screamed as I stormed out of his bedroom toward the living room.



As I turned the
sharp corner to give him a rather large piece of my mind for calling me by my
birth name, I tripped over my own feet and collided with a body.



Only this body
wasn’t Law’s. I felt the distinction instantly. This massive rock hard frame
sent chills through my entire body and had my womb vibrating in a way I had
never experienced before. I’ve pleasured myself, but this was a thousand times
more intense.



“Hey, slow down
Zena.” The voice spoke to me and I swear I was about to have a massive orgasm
right there.



The strangers’
strong and beautifully built arms came up as he steadied me with his hands on
my shoulders. The current that was racing through my body jacked up a million
fucking notches. Since my off the shoulder top was hanging dangerously low, the
skin-to-skin contact was making me dizzy. I squeezed my knees together to fight
for some form of control over my already moistened lady parts.



I looked up at
the stranger who was also the same height as Law at about six foot two, maybe
three. His tan was perfect defining his sharp jaw and facial features. His eyes
were a warm milk chocolate brown that looked like they were rippling with deep
sprinkles of green.



His lips, oh my
god, his lips. He had those Tom Hardy lips that a girl just wanted to kiss,
bite, suck, nip, and just do dirty things to.



The right side
of his mouth turned up into a smirk and the leaky faucet between my thighs
finally sprung a massive panty-drenching leak.



This gorgeous
man standing in front of me looked like the best of Stephen Amell, Jon Ryan,
Alex Pettyfer, and Tom Hardy all rolled up into one fucking dangerous beast.



His shoulders
were wide and broad, certainly great for boxing. His torso reminded me of
Law’s…long, lean, and well defined.



He had on a
black, fitted tee that was stretching to the max over his sculpted muscles and
his dark denim Abercrombie jeans were dangerously low showing off the tips of
his boxer briefs.



“You okay,
Zena?” The deep voice asked again.



Even his voice
was too sexy to be legal. It sounded bad enough to be bottled up and sold as an
illegal substance, deep and rumbled as he rolled the words off those juicy
lips.



Shaking my head
to clear away the spell that I had allowed myself to be pulled under, I looked
up into his eyes.



“The names Livie
not, Zena, and you are?” I didn’t mean to sound so bitchy, but no one in the
history of my life had been able to bring out that strong of a reaction from me
and my lady parts before. Virgin lady parts, at that!



“I know. I heard
you yelling at Law for calling you Livie, so is there something I’m missing?”
he asked me as he leaned forward, causing me to take an awkward step back.



What the hell?!
I never backed down from anyone!



This sexy son of
a bitch was pissing me off.



“I don’t care
what you heard. To you, it’s Livie and to Law, it’s Sunshine! You don’t need to
know why and I don’t care to share why. Don’t call me Zena again!”



“I see you two
have met,” I heard Law say from the hallway.


The frown on his face and the way he was staring
down this stranger put me at ease a little. He caught my gaze and winked at me.
“Sunshine, this here arrogant douche bag is my cousin, Ocean Nathanial
Hawthorne.”
















Author Bio



My
name is Melissa De Olmos, it's quite a mouth-full but that's me. I live in
the sunny, tropical and extremely too tranquil city of Palm Bay, Florida with
my two lovely crazies’ ages six and three. I could say that writing novels has
been a passion that I've always pursued but I can't. Writing for me has always
been my own secret escape into a land of wonders, opportunities, timeless loves
and so much trouble that I sometimes wonder if I need medication for the
stories that pop into my head. I am in love--no-- I am obsessed with everything
mystical, fantasy, true to a reader’s heart, and fiction. It has been an
enormous pleasure and indescribable experience sharing my Oceans Series with
the world and I cannot wait to fill this world with more crazy for you awesome
people to devour.







Author Links
















Giveaway



$25 Amazon Gift Card & Big Swag Pack








No comments:

Post a Comment