2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Review: Fast Connection

Fast Connection Fast Connection by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've spent the better part of my Australia Day reading the Cyberlove series. So I loved the first one, and I really liked this one as well.

Going into this one I knew already it had a little angsty time and I was prepared.

I loved that there hook up turned into much more, I loved there connection, and the way Dominic was.

It took me way longer to warm to Luke. I do love that the age gap was 10-13 years!

Another smutastic read, I was blown away with how much I have found I liked this series!

Received arc for an honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment