2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, May 29, 2017

Review: Road to the Sun by Keira Andrews

Road to the Sun Road to the Sun by Keira Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars











Road to the Sun
by Keira Andrews

Book Lovers, if you want a May/December story this one is for you. This is like a romantic, suspense adventure in some ways. Jason is 25 raising his little girl on his own, decides to take her camping because well she has always wanted to go camping. There they meet the sexy older park ranger Ben Hettler…damn that man is fine!

Together they have been put in an awful dangerous situation.
Without giving it all away, sit back and enjoy the ride.
The writing is great, and I really enjoyed the flow the was paced at. I think you are wither going to love it or hate it. In my case I very much enjoyed it!
ARC received for an honest review
PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment