2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review: The Watcher by Bella Jewel

The Watcher The Watcher by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars










Holy smokes, this was scary and good and scary and hot and just WOW and me sitting on the edge of my chair, to going to switch all the lights on and to make sure all my doors and windows were closed and locked!

I really loved the way Bella writes, her characters are always so believable and I am always happy with the way she tidies up an ending. But also in this series leaves it open for the next story in the series.

Bella writing is beautiful and powering always keeps you encaged. I am so happy I got to read this and am looking forward to the next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment