2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review: Demon Hunting with a Sexy Ex

Demon Hunting with a Sexy Ex Demon Hunting with a Sexy Ex by Lexi George
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I was a little confused throughout. It is the fifth book in a series and I haven't read the other books. As a result, I would not consider this book an easy stand-alone read. I had to do a little research on who was who, I was able to figure out who was who and eventually what the characters referred to, but it took a little while.

This is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. Does have a HEA and no cliff-hangers. I highly recommend if you like your paranormal romances light-hearted, funny and with a great cast of characters. Overall a win in my book, I love romantic comedies and especially in PNR, its my fav.

Again I wished I realized this was part of a series, because the world created is brilliant, I was that excited that I brought the first book so I could go back to the start and understand it all more.

I loved the characters in this adventure, this book is most definitely interesting and I loved the town Hannah, I really do look forward in reading this authors work again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment