2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Review: Misadventures of a City Girl

Misadventures of a City Girl Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Misadventures of a City Girl
By Meredith Wild, Chelle Bliss

Luke and Madison were a good smexy couple, I enjoyed this book for what it is worth.
Total Ang friendly read, the story is full of great sexual chemistry and insta love * insert fist pump*
What I liked the most is that its written by two authors but you couldn’t tell, the writing is seamless and am excited to read the other books that will come in the series.
Both characters have been through the ringer, Madison has just finalized her divorce and to heal heart she heads into the mountains, where Luke lives in solitary.
I loved the flow of the story, and I really enjoyed the length of this one.

Arc was received for an honest opinion
PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment