2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: The Darkest Promise

The Darkest Promise The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was Ah-Mazing (!!!)

I brought this straight away once I finished the one before it, It was a mammoth of a book to hold, but was so worth it.

I have loved Cameo since the first time we meet her all them books ago, and to finally have her story and for her to finally have some good times and see more into her demon was perfect.

I cant fault this book anywhere, I loved every single word.

I loved seeing everyone from the previous books, and the twins!!! Oh my they are the funniest kids ever.

I cant wait for Viola to have her story told, I cant pick who could be next. I love re visiting this world, it has become something so special.

Misery, he is such a crappy demon to posses, I am glad with the outcome of this story. I LOVE Lazarus, he fitted in so well, I was hesitant with him in the start, but he won me over. I just adore him our butterfly king *insert love hearts*

On going lovers of this series will LOVE it for everything it is.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment