2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Review: Cowboy Up

Cowboy Up Cowboy Up by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cowboy up by Harper Sloan

Sloan… has done it again! Just knocks it out of the park, with the final story in her Coming Home series. Clay is the perfect hero, he is an alpha, layered with so many traits we enjoy in our fictional heroes. Complicated, damaged and yet so loving that you can’t not fall head over heels in love with Clay Davis!

I can’t believe we are at the end of Harpers Coming Home series, this one is another second chance romance, with the characters so well written and the intimate stuff that happens in the bedroom, well it will leave you a little hot and bothered.

“We all have ugly in our past, sweetness. You just have to realize it was really life teachin’ you a lesson. When you find something that finally proves all that ugly was worth survivin’, it doesn’t look so bad when you see what kinda reward you get in the end.”

Cowboy Up is about the oldest Davis sibling, Clay and his women Caroline (Linney) *Swoon* from the begging to the end, I just gobbled this up. I couldn’t be happier at how it ended, and the part right at the end… OH my... Speechless I had tears in my tears and such a beautiful feeling. I can’t praise this book and series enough. I stated my journey with the series a little bumpy, but as they went along they just got better and better.

This story, is sweet, a little emotional and so freaking hot. Harper can never disappoint, if you are looking for a small town, hot cowboys who find their soul mates. This series is the one, you will go on an epic journey with all the characters, and Clay… I think he could be my most favourite Davis sibling. maybe (!!!)

“Until that time comes, you just let me love you slow and fuck you bad.”

Chemistry was on point, there romance perfect and their story is beautiful they both over come so much in this one, we haven’t meet Caroline in previous books, but she fits in perfectly with the characters, and she has a real great personality that you just adore. I love her best friends, and I hop *crosses fingers* that we might one day get their stories too.

I can’t wait for everyone to read Clays story. It brought me tears of laughter, joy and sadness so much realness went into this story and I felt it in my bones. I love how Harpers writing can affect you.

Arc was provided for an honest review, but I legit can not wait to buy this in paperback. All the Covers in this series are beautiful and I for one can not wait to have it on my book shelfs with my other too.

PNR BOOK LOVER REVIEWS
Ang




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment