2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Review: Misadventures with a Super Hero

Misadventures with a Super Hero Misadventures with a Super Hero by Angel Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Misadventures with a Super Hero
By Angel Payne

Action and sex (!!!)

I loved the humour in this book, I liked the characters a lot and I was super satisfied with this one.
Emmalina and Reece are perfect for each other, I really enjoyed the length of the stories in this series, I want my very own superhero (!!!)

This is my very first book I have read by Angel Payne, I really enjoyed myself. I love that the series are focuses on lots of romance, it’s totally cool when that is something I love. Erotica says my name all over it.

Following the other stories in the series, the writing is fantastic and the flow of the story is perfect for what it is.

Superhero book with hot sex and a cute story.

Arc was received by the publishers for an honest review
PNR Book Lover Reviews

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment