2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Lone Rider

Lone Rider Lone Rider by Lindsay McKenna
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the second novel I have read by this author, and I didn't realize I had even read the first one in this series like ages ago. Anyways this is now book 5... BOOK. FIVE(!!!) So I have missed quite a lot!

I'm pretty sure this can be read as a standalone, even though it annoyed my own ocd when it comes to series...

The characters are nice, and developed. The writing is ok and the word PTSD was used a little too much!

Other then that, Its a good solid romantic suspense novel, it takes place in Wind River and the characters this time are Tara and Harper. I liked the story line and the cover is hot, I was interested and invested in the story from the beginning to the end. A very low key slow build up to the couples romance,

Overall I give the story 3.5- Stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment